How do you make electronic appliances more fun for customers? Run a Build-A-Robot Contest! Click & Tweet!
Many electronics products become commodities soon after launch. Retailers match prices and deals are very similar. So how do you differentiate your brand from the competition? One way is to make it more fun for the customer.
In a Build-A-Robot Contest shoppers are invited to play with images of electronics products.
How it works:
1. In the admin panel, you upload photos of the products you are selling. The images can be small so people will be able to place many of them on the screen.
2. Launch the contest using the ComicReply platform with our help.
3. Invite customers to have a ‘party on the screen’ – to build a robot by layering images of electronics on top of each other. You can start them off with a watermarked outline of various robots.
4. Participants sign up / login and place electronics on the outline, resize and rotate them to build a unique looking robot idea.
5. Entries are moderated and then posted on a live gallery for viewing and votes.
6. Proud of their robot, participants share it with friends on social media to show off and gain votes to win prizes.
7. The most-voted entries win prizes.
A Build-A-Robot Contest is perfect for:
* Electronics manufacturers / brands (computers, cameras, printers, speakers + more)
* Electronics stores / retailers
* Appliance brands (dishwashers, fridges, etc.)
Interested? Contact us for a free consultation.
Some times a variation on an idea customized for your brand’s positioning in the market can reveal a brilliant marketing angle. We are happy to work with you to brainstorm idea and find the right social media concept for your brand.
Photo source: Pixabay