Most of the time we deal with the constraints of the physical world so when people are invited to open their minds and draw up anything they think of, you get amazing results.
Inviting customers, employees, students or any other group to compete in a drawing contest can be a wonderful way to engage your audience and grow your business.
Here is how it works:
1. Come up with a theme that is relevant for your organization (for example, a brand of kids hand sanitizer called Clean Freak Patrol ran a Draw A Germ Contest inviting parents and kids to imagine what germs look like).
2. Prepare branded content assets for participants to play with – for example, the Germ Drawing Contest offered several watermarked backgrounds of line art showing ideas of what germs may look like. Participants could draw on top of one of the templates or on a clean sheet).
3. Using the ComicReply platform we can work with you to launch the contest on the web, as a mobile app and on your Facebook account as a Facebook app.
4. Participants sign up, login, draw and when ready, submit their drawing to the contest.
5. Drawings are moderated and then posted to a live public gallery for views and votes
6. Participants share their entries on social media to gain votes to win prizes.
7. A countdown clock is constantly moving and when the time is out you announce the winner and deliver prizes. The winner can be the most-voted, judging out of a top 10, or any other formula.
Once the contest is over you can right away start another contest. These types of creative contests don’t get boring because every time there are new drawing entries made by different people with different ideas!
These types of contests are perfect for children’s product brands (toys, stationary, cartoons).