Hello Grocers! Now you can invite shoppers to play with their food in the Fruits & Veggies Contest. Click & Tweet!
Recent years brought us some excellent grocery innovations, mostly focused on online ordering. Now you can order online and pick up your groceries at the store or have them delivered (for example, Grocerease is a white-label eCommerce platform for grocery stores).
Grocery marketing has also evolved with social media and mobile loyalty programs. ComicReply is a white-label loyalty platform with a focus on social competitions among shoppers.
As all major grocers provide quality products at a competitive prices, one way to differentiate your brand from the competition is to be more fun! Every marketer knows that the shopping experience starts long before the customer enters the store, providing on-going entertaining branded experiences can affect buying decisions.
With ComicReply you can have a branded contest app (or add the features to your existing app) – with a variety of social contests running every month.
For example, one contest idea is to invite shoppers to create beautiful kaleidoscopes using images of fruits and vegetables.
How it works:
1. Using our library of fruits & veggies images, we launch a branded contest for your banner as a mini-site, mobile app and Facebook app on your page.
2. Introduce the contest to shoppers by adding it to existing marketing initiatives.
3. Shoppers see an Intagram-like stream of produce kaleidoscopes, a countdown clock and prizes.
4. Fans sign up and create their own kaleidoscope using a simple editor – select fruits and vegetables, set a few options and it generates unique images. When ready they submit it to the contests.
5. Participants share their creations with friends to gain votes to win prizes. Most people have never seen many fruits & veggies kaleidoscopes in one place – this ‘wow’ effect builds a buzz about your stores as people talk about it.
6. At the end of the contest the most-voted win prizes (could be gift certificates for your store).
This type of contest can be perfect for:
* Grocery stores / Supermarkets
* Departments stores
* Organic farmers
* Local farmer’s markets
Interested in growing your audience? Consider engaging shoppers in fun social competitions online!
Every marketing situation is unique. We can help you find the best way to engage your shoppers, mailing list, and social media followers in ways that will get you more customers. Contact us to discuss your marketing challenges and opportunities.
Photo sources: Pixabay