Everybody loves a Hat Style Contest! At a party and now online, this is a fun way to promote your brand. Click & Tweet!
Planning a party? Have a ‘party on the screen’ with a Hat Style Contest. This is a contest that can be useful for marketing all kinds of events, festivals, fundraising campaigns for non-profits, or simply for selling hats.. 🙂
How it works:
1. If you sell hats, we will help you upload your product catalog to the ComicReply contest admin panel. If you are not a hat merchant you can use our image library of many hat styles.
2. Set the basic info about the contest (start/end dates, prizes, etc.).
3. Launch the contest as a mini-site, a branded mobile app, and even on your Facebook page + announce it through your existing marketing initiatives.
What happens next:
1. People see an Instagram-like stream of image of people with interesting hats on, a countdown clock to the end of the contest and prizes to win.
2. Fans sign up / login, upload a photo of themselves (or a friend, as long as they have permission to use the photo), and try on many hats!
3. When ready, they give it a title and submit to the contest.
4. Entries are moderated and then posted on the live public gallery for views and votes.
5. Participants share their funny hat photos on social media to gain votes to win prizes.
6. The most-voted entries win prizes.
If you sell hats this contest can be running all year long. When one contest ends just start another one – unlike other formats, this type of contest doesn’t get boring because every contest can have different hats, different theme, and different participants submitting unique content.
It’s also a great way to build-up excitement for an event, festival, or fundraising initiative – the ‘wow’ effect will help you get more attention leading to marketing results and sales.
Interested? Contact us to discuss your unique marketing challenge.