Yogurt brand runs regular Giveaway Contests on Facebook to grow it’s fan-base. Click & Tweet!
Note: This was not made by ComicReply – presented for commentary purpose only!
A yogurt brand runs monthly giveaway contests. The winner gets a month’s worth of yogurt.
This is a very simple contest for participants, they just ‘Like’ the brand on Facebook and write a comment. Since it’s a draw there is a low chance of winning but it doesn’t take much effort to enter. Some people enter often as it’s quick and easy to participate.
These types of simple contests are good to have running on an on-going basis just to keep a pulse on social media – so customers see that you are active, delivering prizes and that keep you on their mind.
The Likes and comments you get from such a campaign will slowly grow your audience over time (much more than without having the contest).
There are also many other variations on this type of contest:
* Pin it to win it – click Pin to post something on your Pinterest account to enter the contest
* Tweet it to win it – same but on twitter
* Another variation is to require writing a comment to enter the contest.
Interested in running a similar contest? Contact us here:
Photo source: Pixabay
Latest posts by ComicReply (see all)
- Artists’ Network Art Competition Updates - December 20, 2019
- FanContest.ca Contest Fans Partnership - April 10, 2019
- TorontoTrivia.ca - August 10, 2018