Looking to spice up your Tea Business? Invite customers to a social Tea Stain Art Contest. Click & Tweet!
One of the hottest trends in recent years is elaborate tea-stain art – where people use tea to create amazing artwork. If you are in the tea business you may be thinking how you could possibly leverage this social phenomenon to boost your sales. Well, ComicReply is here to help you do just that.
ComicReply is probably the first digital contest marketing platform that includes a variety of remix editors that enable fans to create interesting ‘fan-art’ as contest entries. In this case that would be an editor that makes it easy to create realistic-looking tea stain art.
How it works:
1. We launch the contest using the ComicReply platform – ‘white-labeling’ it for your brand.
2. Include it in your existing marketing, bring people to the contest.
3. Visitors to your mini-site (or after downloading your contest mobile app) see an Instagram-like stream of tea stain artwork submitted by participants. That makes them go ‘wow, this is great!’ and then they sign up to submit their own artwork to win prizes.
4. A countdown clock draws the contest to a close, providing urgency for participants to share their creations on social media with friends – to show off and gain votes to win prizes.
5. At the end of the contest the most-voted win prizes.
Then a new contest can be launched – accumulating fans with every contest. It never gets boring because this is an evergreen concept that everyone appreciates universally and every contest can be more unique by providing a theme and different types of tea ingredients to play with (for example, Orange Pekoe colours only in a contest).
Interested? Contact us to learn more about this.
We are here to help you make the most our of your digital marketing efforts. We have many original contest ideas and can work with you to brainstorm the perfect concept and deliver it using the ComicReply platform. We can also customize it for your needs at very reasonable rates and terms.
Photo source: Pixabay