In this contest art lovers get in the picture – for real!
On a mini-site, mobile app or Facebook app, participants select from a variety of paintings and place a photo of themselves right in. Using a special editor their photo is adjusted to look as if it is a part of the painting (select a brush stroke effect).
How it works:
1. Launch a branded contest using a ‘white-label’ version of the ComicReply platform (we adjust it for your needs)
2. Promote the contest by adding it to your existing marketing efforts + social media promos.
3. Visitors see a stream of funny images of people in famous paintings along with a countdown clock and a call to enter the contest to win a prize. Note: there are many public domain paintings that can be used in the contest.
4. Excited about this, visitors sign up, put themselves in paintings and submit to the contest.
5. Proud of their funny creation, they share it with friends to show off and gain votes to win prizes – every share is a promotion for your company (can be pre-set with a banner ad or other more subtle messaging).
6. At the end of the contest the most-voted win prizes.
This contest can be perfect for marketing:
* Art supplies manufacturers and retailers
* Art eCommerce sites
* Art galleries
* Art schools
Interested? Contact us to learn how this can work for your brand.
Every marketing situation is unique. We can help you identify the best way to leverage the power of social media contests to grow your business.
Photo source: Wikipedia