Take your fitting room to the next level with a My Style Contest – where shoppers try on clothes and share for votes to win prizes! Click & Tweet!
Fashion retailing is changing is many ways. If you are in the clothing business then you know what it takes to attract customers to your store. Here is a simple but powerful idea for marketing your fashion business online.
Imagine running a contest that lets shoppers try on pieces from your catalog, mix and match items, and compete with friends on coming up with the best style.
Here is how it works:
1. Using the ComicReply platform you upload images from your catalog (we’ll help you do it).
2. We set up all of the basic contest information (start/end dates, prizes, etc.)
3. Announce the contest to your customers by adding it to your existing marketing efforts
What happens next:
1. Shoppers sign up / login and see many styles that people submitted to the contest in an Instagram-like mobile app, mini-site or even right on your Facebook page (in a Facebook app tab)
2. Fans participate by either uploading a photo of themselves in front of a white background wall (or they could also use an image of a mannequin for a background.
3. Select from a variety of items from your store’s catalog (organized by aisles for shirts, pants, hats, etc.). They try items by placing them on the photo, rotating and resizing them to fit.
4. Once done, they name their style and submit it to the contest.
5. All entries are moderated before going live, and then available on the gallery for views and votes.
6. A countdown clock to the end of the contest encourages participants to quickly share their entries as much as possible to gain more votes to win prizes.
7. At the end of the contest, creators of the most-voted entries win prizes.
Then you can start another contest right away. The difference between this and regular contests is that it doesn’t get boring because every time you can have different items, a different theme, and participants will create different entries.
This type of contest is perfect for:
* Fashion retail outlets
* Fashion brands
* Shopping centres
* Fashion designers
* Fashion shows / events
ComicReply is probably the most cost-effective way to run such an online competition as it already has all of the features built in and our team can customize it for your brand’s needs at the most reasonable rates and terms. It is not a one-time campaign as you can reuse it all year long with new contests managed by your marketing team (or we can help too).
Thinking of launching an online contest in the fashion industry?
Contact us for more information on how we can deliver the most effective engagement marketing system for your brand.