How do you make school work (+ office work) more fun and exciting for customers? With a Stationary Contest! Click & Tweet!
Back to School / Back to Work time is always fun. Exploring stationary stores for pens, pencils, erasers, backpacks and notebooks. It a fresh start after the summer and every stationary store seems to run very similar promotions.
One way to stand out in the crowd is to make stationary more fun by running a social media contest.
In this contest shoppers get to play with your products by easily creating beautiful kaleidoscopes with basic stationary items (pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, etc.).
How it works:
1. Using the ComicReply platform upload images of your products and launch the contest (we’ll help you with that).
2. Include promos for the contest in your existing marketing materials
3. Shoppers sign up / login, select a background, select a few stationary items and using a few simple options in our editor they can generate a beautiful kaleidoscope image – then enter it to the contest.
4. Entries are posted in a public gallery – essentially an Instagram-like app for your brand full of interesting entries. Visitors vote for their favorites as a countdown clock show when the contest ends.
5. Once the contest is over, the most-voted wins a prize.
Then you can start another contest with different items. For example, one contest can be all about pens and another all about rulers. Give it a fun title and you have an exciting social promotion!
A Stationary Contest is perfect for:
* Stationary stores / retailers
* Stationary manufacturers / brands (pen, pencil, eraser, notebook, lamp, case, backpack, etc.)
* Department stores
* Convenience stores
* Luxury retailer and brands
Interested? Contact us for a free consultation.
We know that every business situation is different and can help you identify the best social media contest concept for your business. Using the ComicReply software platform you can launch a wide range of creative contests, so think of ideas and let us know what you have in mind.
Photo sources: Pixabay