Book marketing can be a lot of fun when readers and potential readers play with the ideas of the book – in a contest setting. In this contest publishers invite fans to dress up a scene from the book.
How it works:
1. Select a theme for the contest, following the theme of the book
2. Create content assets that are related to the theme. If you don’t have these you can use our thematic image and prop libraries. These are images that fans could remix later on.
3. Launch the contest – using the ComicReply platform you can set everything from A to Z. The contest can be available on the web, as a mobile app, or Facebook app.
4. Add the contest to your existing marketing – inviting fans to participate
5. Participants sign up / login and create scenes by layering contest assets + title
6. Entries are moderated and posted on the live public gallery for views and votes
7. The most-voted at the end of the contest wins a prize package.
This type of contest is an exciting way to market content and especially useful for:
* Publishing houses
* Writers /self-published
* Movies / Film Producer and Distributors
* Animation Companies
* Anyone looking to promote a message through a publication of any type
Interested? Contact us for more info.
There are many ways to use a variation of this type of contest to market your product. We can help you explore creative ideas and identify the most effective method for your product.